Pennsbury Regional Basketball League is a non-profit organization serving students across Lower Bucks County for more than 30 years. Both our In-house and Travel basketball programs are designed to help build well rounded basketball players with an emphasis on building a team. All PRBL Coaches and Commissioners are volunteers. Each season, PRBL serves more than 1,200 local basketball players. For more information about PRBL or to learn more about volunteering in our organization, go to the Contact Us tab and send us a message.
Community partners and support -
Here at PRBL, we recognize and understand the importance of community partnerships and support. We work hard each season to support local families and businesses in the Lower Bucks County area. PRBL is and will remain one of the largest customers for the family owned print shop we order our jerseys from each season. Our end of the season medals and trophies come from a local, family owned shop in Morrisville and we support several family owned eateries trough out our season. PRBL provides support for many Pennsbury sports including the Falcon football team and the Lacross team. In recent years, PRBL has organized an annual food drive that, with both parent and player involvement, were great successes. This year, all goods collected through our annual food drive will be donated to the new food pantries at Manor Elementary and Walt Disney Elementary schools.
PRBL is a registered 501(c) and can provide students in need of completing volunteer hours with opportunities to do so and written record of hours completed. For more information about student volunteer opportunities, go to the Contact Us tab and send us a message!
PRBL COVID Protocol for Gyms, 2021-2022 Season
1. 2 referees, scorekeeper, book person, door person
2. 2 coaches, 10 players
3. Coaches and Players must wear a mask on the bench.
*The only time players are not required to wear a mask is during game play OR if a medical excuse has been
provided to the coordinator of the travel program.*
4. Fans/spectators must wear a mask and practice social distancing.
5. Players do not bring balls to games, practice only.
6. Do not enter the gym until your scheduled game time.
7. Players mark their water bottles.
8. Do not congregate outside of the pre-designated entrance
*Exit gyms from a different door if possible.
9. If a player or anyone in the players household is sick, or experiences Covid related symptoms, do not come to
the game or practice.
10. Hand sanitizer and disposable masks available at all locations.